Registration is now open for ISMIR 2022! Please be aware that by registering, you agree to abide by the ISMIR 2022 Code of Conduct. ISMIR 2022 will be a hybrid conference allowing all registrants to choose to attend the event virtually or in-person in Bengaluru. We encourage participants to register for the conference early, especially if you plan to attend ISMIR 2022 in-person to allow sufficient time to obtain a visa and make appropriate travel plans.
|CATEGORY||Prices in INR, exclusive of 18% GST||Prices in INR, inclusive of 18% GST|
|AUTHOR||Until Aug 12||Until Aug 12|
|Student (In-person or virtual)||₹17,000||₹20,060|
|Full (In-person or virtual)||₹34,000||₹40,120|
|NON-AUTHOR||Early Bird||Regular||On-site||Early Bird||Regular||On-site|
|In-person Participation||Until Aug 31||Sep 01 - Nov 25||Dec 04 - 08||Until Aug 31||Sep 01 - Nov 25||Dec 04 - 08|
|Banquet Extra person (+1)||₹3,000||₹3,540|
|IME Workshop Extra person(+1)||₹2,000||₹2,360|
|SATELLITES||Early Bird||Regular||On-site||Early Bird||Regular||On-site|
|MMMT Workshop||Until Aug 31||Sep 01 - Nov 25||Dec 02 - 03||Until Aug 31||Sep 01 - Nov 25||Dec 02 - 03|
|Student (In-person or virtual)||₹1,000||₹1,200||₹1,200||₹1,180||₹1,416||₹1,416|
|Full (In-person or virtual)||₹2,200||₹2,500||₹2,500||₹2,596||₹2,950||₹2,950|
Registration benefits (Virtual participation)
- E-version of all conference material - abstract book, program book, etc.
- Access to the conference through the virtual conference platform that will host all hybrid sessions and exhibitions of the conference. No access to the physical-only events of the conference.
- 1-year membership of the International Society for Music Information Retrieval.
Registration benefits (In-Person participation)
- Everything included for virtual participants
- Conference kit/ bag with all the conference material
- Access to all physical sessions and exhibitions at the venue
- Welcome reception, banquet, coffee breaks and luncheons during the conference dates (4-8 Dec)
- Registration for IME workshop on Dec 9, 2022 is free with In-person registration. Please make sure you select this option during registration
Important Note for Authors
- Each accepted paper needs to be covered by at least one author registration of the appropriate category (student or full) by the author registration deadline (Aug 12, 2022).
- A student author registration can cover upto one paper and a full author registration can cover upto two papers.
- It is mandatory for at least one author of an accepted paper to register for the conference and present their work at the conference (in-person or virtually).
Important Note for in-person participants
- All non-Indian nationals registering for in-person participation will need to submit their passport details which will be used solely to obtain the necessary ministry approvals for the organisers to host international conference participants and procure the documents required by the participants to apply for a VISA to India. The details captured will be deleted at the end of the conference and will not be used for any other purposes other than mentioned above.
- The participant is responsible for their own Conference VISA application for the travel to India for ISMIR 2022 (Additional information is here: https://ismir2022.ismir.net/attend/travel)
- An invitation letter for VISA purposes will be sent to the registered email address after completion of the registration process including fee payment. Invitation letters for those registering by Early Bird deadline (Aug 31, 2022) will be sent out by Sep 5, 2022.
General Terms & Conditions:
- All prices mentioned above are quoted in Indian Rupee (INR). Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 18% is applicable on the fees (as illustrated above)
- All deadlines mentioned above are in AoE time zone (UTC-12:00, IST-17:30), except on-site registration.
- Approximately, 1 USD = 79 INR, 1 EUR = 80 INR, 100 JPY = 58 INR. Money from your account will get deducted at the prevailing rate of exchange at the time of transaction and your card issuer/bank may charge a currency conversion fee.
- Those who wish to attend the tutorials will have to register for tutorials additionally using add-ons
- If you are registering under the Student category, please upload a copy of your student ID during registration. Please also carry it to the conference if you are attending in-person for verification at the venue while collecting your badge.
- Registration will be only considered as confirmed on receipt of the complete amount.
- You can register online using your Debit or Credit Card. UPI and Netbanking are additional payment options available if you have an bank account in India.
- The registration fee does not include any travel cost, insurance, accommodation, sightseeing tours or airport transfers.
- Login credentials to access the virtual conference platform will be sent to you closer to the conference dates.
- While your safety is of utmost importance, organisers take no responsibility for the loss of belongings/valuables or damage to your property (at the venue or during transit).
- By registering you confirm that the COVID-19 protocols set by the organisers will be adhered by you during the conference.
- Kindly send the cancellation requests to email@example.com, on or before September 30, 2022 (18.00 hrs IST). Cancellations or changes will not be accepted over the phone. Upon cancellation, registration fee will be refunded after deducting 20% of the fees paid (and associated taxes) as administration fees, within 30 business days.
- No refunds will be made for cancellation requests received after September 30, 2022 (18.00 hrs IST).
Q. My payment through a credit/debit card has been declined while paying in INR. Do I have any alternatives modes of payment?
A. We have been seeing some payment issues with credit cards that do not support second factor authentication and those from certain banks some of the times. In case you see any payment issues during registration with the INR denominated tickets, we suggest you to please register using the equivalent USD denominated ticket that are available on the registration portal, e.g. “Student (Virtual Participant) - Early Bird (USD)” instead of “Student (Virtual Participant) - Early Bird”. The USD tickets are equivalent to the INR tickets and let you choose the same add-ons and options, except that they use a different payment processor and are expected to solve the issue with payment declines.
Q. I have been provided with a discount code to register. How do I use the code and complete registration?
A. Discount code you’ve been provided is personalized to you and is applicable to only specific categories of tickets. To register with this code, please visit the registration portal and enter the provided discount code in the “APPLY ACCESS/DISCOUNT CODE” box that you will see at the top right of the page. Once the code is applied, the waiver/grant is applied automatically to all eligible tickets. Please choose the category appropriate to you and continue with registration filling in all needed details.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about registering and attending ISMIR 2022.